Sunday, August 10, 2008

CLINT EASTWOOD-Libertarian

Clint, make my day and visit my site, and tell us the pros and cons of being a Libertarian. I have considered Libertarism myself in the past. I was even a registered member for a while. They have so many beliefs that I share. First Amendment rights. Second Amendment rights, etc. I have always been known to exercise my 1st Amendment rights LOL...and that has been since I was in Kindergarten!!! Can't keep a good girl down, ya know.

I know some very good Libertarians in the state of Alabama. John Sophecleus (who ran for Governor) is a great one. I remember the time that Alabama Public Television wouldn't let John speak at the forum, yet they allowed Don Siegelman and Bob Riley to speak. (Of course I was all for Don being allowed to speak)...I just thought they should allow John to also. SO, being the picketer I am, I attended a rally to picket the APT. That was such a fun night, and interesting too! My friend, Darren Obrien (who ran for Sheriff to Elmore County, and also County Commission) invited me to picket. We took pictures and visited with others that believed in John's right to speak.

So, Clint, GO AHEAD, and make my day!!! Give us your input into Libertarism!!

No comments: