Friday, August 15, 2008

WHERE IS NANCY WORLEY THESE DAYS?

I had the pleasure of meeting both Nancy and Ed Packard, her opponent, in the 2006 Secretary of State race. Both were very pleasant and well informed. I haven't heard anything lately on Nancy's court battles. Haven't heard if Ed is planning a run for anything new, either. If anyone in this state knows elections, better, I challenge you to bring it on here. ED PACKARD is the expert in Alabama Elections!! I surely would like to see him run for Secretary of State again. If you need any help from the SOS's office, ask for ED PACKARD. He will ALWAYS return your phone calls. I never could get Nancy to return my phone calls, but it could be that she was very busy. I'll give her that much credit. Usually when I called, she was out campaigning.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You give her credit because she was busy out campaigning and didn't return your calls?

Deb Murphree/Alabama Politics said...

"I never could get Nancy to return my phone calls, but it could be that she was very busy. I'll give her that much credit. Usually when I called, she was out campaigning."

Actually the key words to this post, were "but it could be that she was very busy. I'll give her that much credit". I threw in the "usually...she was out campaigning", because her secretary told me that on a couple of occasions. "Being busy", (if you work in a state Government job where you work for the PEOPLE), is a GOOD thing. That was my point :) Sorry it sounded the way it did.