Friday, August 15, 2008

Troy King on Fox News ????

Was that a publicity stunt or a real honest effort to alert the public to what FELON VOTING is all about in Alabama? I didn't get to see that particular segment, but could kick myself in the arse for not knowing about it in time, and being able to watch. Anything that Troy King says, is always of interest to me. He needs to keep a better check on his Assistant Attorney Generals. Some of their opinions are for the birds, and lack substance and quality. Actually, their opinions are really not worth the paper they are printed on. Troy King can do better, and he must! From accepting the sports box space in Atlanta (from Alabama Power, whom he has to address in court in issues pertaining to the Public Service Commission), to other actions of Troy Kings, I have to wonder how many other red flags have been raised by this man? When you go into his office to report wrong doing by public officials, all you get is, "Do you really want to see this individual hauled off in handcuffs, cause that's what we would have to do". That REALLY HAPPENED TO ME, when I brought a complaint to them. Of course I didn't want to see someone hauled off in handcuffs. HOWEVER, I DID want to see them do their job and investigate the complaint I brought to them. I could have saved my time and taken the grandkids to the park LOL.

No comments: