Saturday, August 9, 2008

LORETTA NALL

My good friend Loretta Nall has inspired me, on many levels. 1) Don't take Troy King seriously...when it comes to him fighting to keep us from having sex toys. I wonder if Troy might even enjoy the toys? 2) I met Loretta on several occasions, and she is one of the most energetic women I have ever known. 3) Loretta doesn't take no for an answer. She gets up and gets going, when she hears the word NO. 4) Loretta's campaign for Governor was a truly hard run one, and she actually got more media coverage than any of the others running. 5) Loretta has fought the corrupt judicial system of Alabama, as my family has, and she came out shining.

All in all, I give Loretta a 10 in my book. Check out her website. She posts quite frequently there.

2 comments:

Don said...

Lorreta Nall’s blog is @ http://nallforgovernor.blogspot.com/ rather than at the link provided below.

Don said...

I apologize for spelling he name incorrectly….typo.