Monday, June 15, 2009

CHUCK NORRIS...PLEASE STICK TO EXERCISE EQUIPMENT/...NO ROY MOORE!!!!

I really enjoyed watching Chuck Norris on Walker Texas Ranger. I really enjoyed Chuck Norris standing with Mike Huckabee in his run for President. HOWEVER,.....I DO NOT WANT TO SEE HIM SUPPORTING ROY MOORE. I believe that I made my point about former Chief Justice Roy Moore, back when the 10 Commandment Rallies were going on. I attended most of them, and took my protest signs. NOT protesting the 10 Commandments...but protesting the fact that Roy Moore could rule in favor of another judge and a sheriff committing perjury in court. Perjury, is another form of BEARING FALSE WITNESS...and Roy Moore cannot have it both ways. Either he believes in justice for those who have Writs of Certiorari pass through his court, or he doesn't believe in justice. I believe that I am going to have some fun with this next Governor's race. I met several of the candidates in the last Governor's race and have remained friends with Nathan Mathis, Harry Lyons, and Loretta Nall.

So I say, Bring it on...Ole Roy. I'm ready for this next election. I'll give you some free space on my site to make things right...(Don't forget when my friend Darren Obrien & I picketed the Supreme Court in 2002 when we were both running for sheriff. ) (Darren for Elmore County Sheriff, and me for Autauga County Sheriff)...that reminds me HERBIE'S RACE IS COMING UP AGAIN IN 2010. ALRIGHTY THEN....let the games begin!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have been waiting on you to tell the people about this ex judge, and I am glad to see you are back to yourself again Deb. I have missed that fiesty woman in politics.

Deb Murphree/Alabama Politics said...

Yes, I am fixing to get even more fiesty...Just watch me LOL...