Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Another Interesting Link on Scott Brown

Newly elected Senator, Republican Scott Brown of Massachusetts, is an interesting character.  He is not only the father of American Idol Contestant, Ayla Brown,  but also has some interesting photos in his past. He was a Cosmos Centerfold Winner.   http://blog.newsweek.com/blogs/thegaggle/archive/2009/09/15/gop-senator-s-racy-pics-don-t-matter-because-he-s-a-dude.aspx

Here's the link to his daughter, Ayla Brown....  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Idol

3 comments:

Betsy Banks Adams said...

I remember Ayla on Idol. She also plays basketball at Boston College. There's another daughter (also gorgeous) studying to be a doctor I think. Nice looking family.

YES---Scott was a 'hunk' when he was 22... I remember those Cosmo men!!! You????
Hugs,
Betsy

Deb Murphree/Alabama Politics said...

ha ha Betsy...no, I don't recall seeing anything like those pictures online. Had I seen them, I think I might have remembered them? LOL!!

Don said...

At the age of 22 I was every bit as much of a hunk as Brown was, but age has caught up with me. LOL