Thursday, June 25, 2009

CHILDREN ARE OUR FUTURE!


I ran across this beautiful picture of my youngest grandchild eating Cheese Doodles a couple years ago, and it reminded me of how I carried it on the campaign trail and showed her off to everyone LOL...I am blessed to have beautiful children AND grandchildren. (4 children, 4 grandchildren). KaityBug (as we affectionately call her) is such a delight. (all of them are, actually). I choose no favorites among my children or grandchildren. As I tell them, each one is special and has a special purpose in life.


My oldest daughter is an expert hybridizer of flowers. My oldest son is a coin expert. (expert in rarities and errors). My youngest daughter is a great mother and researcher, and my youngest son is on his way towards a future in computers. He's well polished in forum management (helps others with their site problems, etc).


I am going to finish with this cute picture of Kaitlyn. I hope you enjoy it, as much as I have! (I'll share other pictures of my kids and grandkids as time goes on)...


No comments: