Sunday, March 7, 2010

MAN WANTS TO TRADE $500,000 BASEBALL CARD COLLECTION FOR A HOME FOR HIS SWEETIE!

Now this kind of love doesn't get noticed very often.  I thought it quite stunning, that this man wanted to trade his $500,000 baseball card collection for a home for his future wife.  What a story!!  http://www.aolnews.com/weird-news/article/man-wants-to-trade-baseball-cards-for-house/19361248?icid=main|htmlws-main-n|dl5|link1|http%3A%2F%2Fwww.aolnews.com%2Fweird-news%2Farticle%2Fman-wants-to-trade-baseball-cards-for-house%2F19361248

2 comments:

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Wow what a guy!!!!!! I'd marry him also, wouldn't you?????

How are you, Deb? We had a fabulous time in Arkansas and getting ready to leave again to celebrate G's birthday this coming week.

Hugs,
Betsy

Deb Murphree/Alabama Politics said...

I'm good..glad to see you had such a fabulous time!! what all did you do there? I need to go read your blog...it's so uplifting to me. I haven't had much time to do things like that, (reading your blog)...because I have been tied up with work lately. I'll check it out..by this pm. LOVE YOU...looking forward to seeing you this summer..