Monday, April 6, 2009

UPDATES ON little Hailey Meltz

Hailey Meltz is a little girl that I have been following her progress for a couple of years now. She has an inoperable brain tumor, and her family, friends, and loved ones, and MANY who don't even know her personally, are joining in the fight to save this little girl, and others who have PLGA (Pediatric Low Grade Astrocytoma). Another name for this illness is "Juvenile Pilocytic Astrocytoma". You can contact her father Brian at 920-915-1892 or by email at bmeltz@new.rr.com to help her. Here is a link, also, that tells all about Hailey, and what can be done to help her in her fight to live. I know she loves My Pretty Pony, I sent her some at Christmas a couple years back. I will keep her on my Christmas list again this year. PLEASE send her some things that a little girl would enjoy, to keep her morale up.

http://www.teamhailey.org/

No comments: