Monday, December 22, 2008

ADAM WALSH CASE SETTLED/ CAYLEE ANTHONY'S REMAINS IDENTIFIED

First of all, I just want to announce that we have a forum. Just go to http://alabamapolitics.netdiscussion.net/index.htm to access it.


This case has followed us for years, and I know it certainly influenced me as to how I watched over my children when they were small. Maybe you could say I was over protective after the terrible tragedy of Adam Walsh. It was heart wrenching to watch John Walsh and his wife talk about their tragedy and the loss of their little boy, come to some kind of conclusion, with the announcement of the killer of their little Adam.


Also just as heart wrenching, were the revealing facts that the remains that were found last week in Florida, were the remains of little Caylee Anthony. So horrible. I can't imagine why anyone could hurt children like this. Just really hurts you to know it.

God Bless all of these families, and may they find a sense of closure to their pain. The hurt will never go away.

No comments: