Friday, September 12, 2008

NAUGHTY SARAH PALIN

I am really paying close attention to all the media coverage on Sarah Palin (NOT THAT I BELIEVE THE MEDIA). While shopping the other day, I saw SEVERAL Palin pictures on the front pages of prominent magazines. THE NATIONAL ENQUIRER, PEOPLE, OK, etc...It was quite interesting, as I am used to seeing all the film stars and their families, etc on the front of the national rags. HOWEVER, Sarah has made it big time, it appears. Is she film star material? Does she have aspirations, if she DOESN'T get elected as vice president? I could really see her in a movie, about "who done it". I could also see her starring as a naughty teacher in one of those made for men movies. Something like, Debbie Does Dallas, but a little more racy LOL. (now mind you, I am not claiming to have viewed Debbie Does Dallas). I can see Sarah at the chaulkboard, but I can not see her in the oval office by McCain's side. Maybe he will give her another job to spice up Congress, or to re-juvenate the dresses in the Museum of Fine Arts. I COULD, however, see Sarah standing next to Hope Diamond, and letting her hair down. Give us a smile, Sarah. You just might become next Vice and I want to keep you happy. I say, you go for the brass ring. All jokes aside, you are possibly our next Vice President, and I applaud you for being chosen as the running mate for John McCain. He CERTAINLY couldn't have done any better, given the fact that Obama didn't choose Hillary. I believe John jumped on that band wagon, immediately, as soon as he saw Obama's choice of Vice, and remembered all the 18 million votes that Hillary, (A WOMAN) could generate. VERY WISE MOVE, JOHN. I salute you for not only your dedication to America as a war hero, but also for your wise moves in politics.

No comments: