Friday, August 22, 2008

From Goldie Hawn & Kurt Russell, to Gone With the Wind

I'm about ready to see a new movie put out by these two, together again. OVERBOARD was one of the finest movies ever produced, and the chemistry between Goldie and Kurt was absolutely stunning. No wonder they have been together as a couple, for so long!! Goldie has always been my favorite actress, being funny and entertaining. I enjoyed the movie "The Honeymooners" with Goldie and Steve Martin, another one of my favorite actors of all time. Steve is a CLASSIC, if there ever was one. From Bringing Down the House, to Planes, Trains, and Automobiles with John Candy, the humor NEVER ends. RIP, John Candy. Bringing down the house was one of the funniest movies I have ever seen. I laughed all night long. Even after the movie was over LOL....

Gone With the Wind will forever have the utmost respect in my mind and heart. I purchased a post card/promotional portrait recently of Rhett Butler and am hoping to find one of Scarlett Ohara. "As God is my witness, I'll never go hungry again"...and "Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn"...will always be embedded in my memory LOL..Truly an all time classic. Jim Carrey (my favorite actor) brought in a new light to the movie when he made one of my favorite humorous classics, "The Mask". "Tell Scarlett I DO Give a Damn"...roflmao!!!!!!! Well, which is it, Rhett??? You DO, or you DON'T give a damn? I'd like to know...Frankly my dear, is it something we will always wonder? Smiles to all, HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!!

No comments: