Tuesday, January 12, 2010

CANCER AWARENESS....What's YOUR Bra Color? (It's Spreading on Facebook!!)

I know that I and many of my friends have been asked to post bra colors in our subject line of Facebook.  Well, it's catching.  I've even seen some of my high school friends that are GUYS posting colors as well.   So, people ARE paying attention to breast cancer and ways of prevention.  I salute the people who started the posting!!  http://www.politicsdaily.com/2010/01/11/my-bra-color-me-furious/?icid=main|htmlws-main-n|dl5|link4|http%3A%2F%2Fwww.politicsdaily.com%2F2010%2F01%2F11%2Fmy-bra-color-me-furious%2F

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don has left a new comment on your post "CANCER AWARENESS....What's YOUR Bra Color? (It's ...":

A couple of weeks ago I deactivated my Facebook account when I discovered that Facebook has a serious security issue. It seems that someone, or maybe more than one, was able to hack into Facebook and start sending messages using the names of Facebook users to others on Facebook. One of my personal and Facebook friends received some messages sent under my name and “de-friended” me without notice and then apparently blocked all regular emails from me and also refuses to answer phone calls from me when I try to reach her and explain what’s going on. I’m not the only person who had that problem with Facebook either, I’ve learned. I can send you an email that describes what took place if you want it, Deb.

Deb Murphree/Alabama Politics said...

Don..that's awful that that happened to you on Facebook. Did you by any chance look at a video? They say if you do that, sometimes that gives you a virus..I hope that things work out for you about the virus. Post more details here about what happened to you...Maybe we can get your friend back. Have a great day!