Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Antique Malls are FUN!!



I thought I'd share some interesting booths and malls with  you (antique that is).  J & G's has been around for quite some time now.  I started selling there years ago...back in the 90s.


Inside of  J & G's, you will find so many cool things, you will want to go back to visit over and over again.  I personally like to shop for the "unusual" in antiques, or other products.  Here are some booths I am going to share with you, of some of my friends there.  Elaine and her mom Sylvia have booths side by side. They always have great things to purchase. 





From the FRIENDLY PERSONNEL that wait on you at the front desk...




TO MY ANTIQUE BOOTH...




You should have a nice time visiting J & G's!! 

2 comments:

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Looks like a really neat place, Deb... I love to wander around in a place like this... There's just no telling what one can find in there..
Hugs,
Betsy

Deb Murphree/Alabama Politics said...

In that picture of my showcase, I have a Victorian glove box (very neat thing, had never seen one before mine); I have 2 Hull pottery pieces, one is a vase and one is a Cornucopia. I have lots of vintage jewelry in there...lots of rhinestone things, or name brand such as Monet, Trifari, etc. I have even had some Miriam Haskell jewelry. Do you like jewelry?