Wednesday, October 8, 2008

"CONGRESSMEN" JAY LOVE/BOBBY BRIGHT STAR ON "TO TELL THE TRUTH"

Is it just me, or is everyone CONFUSED about what the National Democratic Party, and National Republican Party are putting on television about these two potential congressmen? "Jay doesn't care enough about his employees to purchase insurance for them", or "Bobby raised taxes when he said he didn't". WHAT ARE WE SUPPOSED TO BELIEVE???? I know I AM IN THE DARK. I can usually analyze people pretty well, but for one of the largest CONGRESSIONAL RACES in the UNITED STATES, this one is too confusing to make a decision about, at this time. (An educated decision, that is). I'm just going to include URL's or LINKS for you to visit their websites and decide for yourselves.


http://www.jayloveforcongress.com/


http://www.brightforcongress.com/splash.php



Well, that does it....seeing Bobby Bright in a suit will make my decision. Ha Ha. Bobby does have a "splashier" website, but should I make my voting decision based on splash? Heck, this year's selection for candidates is very weird. AM I RIGHT????

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not happy about either. I am suspicious of someone loudly proclaiming "conservative Christian values." On the other hand, Bright is clearly a DINO. I wouldn't be surprised if once he's esconced in DC he'll shift back to the Republican side.

Nevertheless, I'll be voting for Bright.

Deb Murphree/Alabama Politics said...

I agree with you, Jayhey. I'm not happy either, about either one. Just not sure I can trust EITHER ONE. I certainly don't feel good about Jay Love. His ads are kind of like Greg Shaw's ads, about "family values". Who the heck cares about what values he really has. NOONE IS GOING TO BELIEVE what goes on behind closed doors in a family. So, that "family values" issue is moot. People want to know "what is Jay Love going to do for me?" That's all citizens really care about. Being taken care of. Being treated with dignity and respect. Having their issues addressed.

When it comes down to "what is Bobby Bright going to do for me?", I get confused, lol...It's like, well, Bobby said he will never lie to me. Bobby said he hopes I approve his message. THAT'S all I can remember about his advertisement, other than he will work for me, and a little bit about how he grew up. Can you remember anything more? I'm listening to a Jay Love advertisement right now, says Bobby took big bucks from Nancy Pelosi. WHAT DOES NANCY WANT FROM BOBBY???