Tuesday, September 30, 2008

FORGET ABOUT THE 700 BILLION DOLLAR BAILOUT/JAY LOVE WILL TAKE CARE OF NANCY PELOSI!!

I don't even take Jay Love's commercials seriously anymore. Come on, how is JAY LOVE going to single handedly take down Nancy Pelosi, AS SOON AS HE GETS ELECTED??? He has stated that will be his first priority. I would certainly hope that he has more important PRIORITIES if he represents ME. He is running for Congress to represent my district, and I sure as heck don't want someone going to Washington with a vendetta!!! Lighten up Jay. Go back to doing what you do best. (Is it running Subways?). It sure as heck AIN'T (I know that's not correct English) going to be taking down a powerful woman like Nancy Pelosi!! Leave that to Cindy Sheehan. Women can take each other on in a civilized manner.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe it'll be a steel cage match, with Vince McMahon calling the moves. ;-)

Deb Murphree/Alabama Politics said...

ya reckon? I'd like to see that! lol...