Sunday, August 31, 2008

DO TWINS CAUSE SPLITSVILLE?

I was reading some stories in the National Enquirer, (as Craig Ferguson would say, "I know!"), and found it interesting to see stories of Brad and Angie, and Julia Roberts and her hubby ALL having troubles. I am wondering if having twins could cause splitsville for some. I know that these two marriages are pretty solid, (from what I have read,..once again, "I know!"), but having TWINS does put an extra stress on a mother. My biological mother was a twin. She had twins. My adopted mother had a sister that had twins. I do know that a very close friend of mine, had TRIPLETS, and ended up leaving her hubby. She is now a lesbian! ROFLMAO!!!!!! I guess I could see her point, (in men that is), when she thought she couldn't get pregnant again, and VOILA, TRIPLETS!! omg...I would run for the hills, myself. (without a man, none the less lol). Just a little humor here. My other posts seem to get kind of serious, and I want you to see that there IS a lighter side to me.

No comments: