Wednesday, July 23, 2008

So what's NEW?????

IT'S HOT OUTSIDE...and I'm inside wishing I could be outside! When you have the ole hot flashes that come with life, you have to stay in front of the AC 24/7. ROFLMAO!!! (I did NOT say I'm getting old). (shhhhhhhhhhh, that is a forbidden word in my house, OLD).

so, WHAT'S NEW? Other than politics, seems like I don't get too much done. Have letters to write, have emails to send, have BOB RILEY TO WRITE, AGAIN. Geez, I need a secretary. Any volunteers??



School is almost here. (Did I hear a whohoo) lol. Naw, I have a good son. He really is a good boy. He helps me out quite a bit. I can remember the days when I had 4 at home at one time. OMG...those were the days. Vacations were in Virginia, and at the lake. Now, vacations are still in Virginia, but just 3 of us go now. I actually love the mountains, as they represent peace and serenity to me. WE LIVE IN SUCH A FAST PACED SOCIETY, don't we! I've always said, "take time to smell the roses", and heck, I don't even have a rose bush any longer, cause the dog peed on it. LOL. (That right there is a fast way to get rid of ANY vegetation planted). (And no, can't blame Killer on that, cause he wasn't around then). Thinking of Killer, that reminds me. I must go and upload a picture of him so you can see the baby of the family. HAVE A GREAT EVENING!!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Find something else to do with your time!!!

Deb Murphree/Alabama Politics said...

Whatabeach, I have plenty to occupy my time. Even, including donating time to worthy causes like you. Make me proud!