Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Millbrook Police Resigns...After Alleged Complaints




I actually know the woman in the picture...Kelli Harris. Good woman...used to work for Bob Martin and Trey Norman. It's a horrible thing to happen to a private citizen. (the beating Kelli received by Officer Ron Davis). I wrote about this incident that happened to Kelli, last year. I'm glad she was able to get a settlement in this case. MORE WOMEN who are abused need to come forward. This is the exact kind of case I am talking about...that leads citizens to LIVE IN FEAR of law enforcement officers. The bad apples make it hard for us to believe in the good officers. I KNOW there are good ones out there...If you know of a good police officer, state trooper, or deputy, PLEASE...for the good of all of our readers, please post a comment to their benefit.

No comments: