Friday, September 26, 2008

WASHINGTON MUTUAL HITS THE DUST!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080926/ts_nm/us_washingtonmutual_jpmorgan_news


Geez, it wasn't long ago that they were getting payments from me lol!! So glad those days are over. I wonder if these big mortgage companies and credit card companies are going to stop sending me their mailings that used to come almost daily, offering me credit cards! Once and for all, STOP SENDING ME CREDIT CARD OFFERS. I wonder how Capital One is doing, financially? Come to think of it, I need to call the DO NOT CALL LIST and put my phone number on their list. I'm so tired of getting telemarketer phone calls for everything under the sun. Roofing, security companies, etc...I was on the DO NOT CALL LIST, and somehow I let it slip. Now I get the phone calls for "Vote for me"!! Ha Ha. Reminds me. I need to get back on a Bobby Bright vs. Jay Love article.

No comments: