Tuesday, September 23, 2008

TONY ALAMO, ANOTHER CRAZY SEXUALLY PERVERTED PREACHER HITS THE SPOTLIGHT

I just wonder how many sexually perverted preachers there are in America, much less in other countries! Cults seem to dominate a large portion of thinking in America. First there was Jim Jones. Then there was David Koresh. Both of those cults ended in death, including many children who lost their lives. Did those children have a choice? HECK NO.


http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/09/23/alamo.evangelist.raid.ap/index.html

5 comments:

Don said...

After copying and pasting the URL you provided onto my browser, it took me to "PAGE NOT FOUND".

Anonymous said...

The names you listed are self-styled "preachers." They set up their own churches without any oversight.

The mainline churches have personnel controls in place, and they carry insurance. The bishops or other leaders take this responsibility very seriously. This is not so with the "independent" stand-alone churches, which are controlled by the preacher and perhaps a board that has no power.

Deb Murphree/Alabama Politics said...

Yes, Jayhey, you are right, they are "self-styled" preachers. (if you can call them preachers). I prefer NOT to call them preachers. My father is a preacher, and had to go to schools for training. It was a perfect calling for him. I just don't see how individuals like Koresh, Jones, and Alamo, could take advantage of the innocence of a child, as they have. Thanks for your comment!

Deb Murphree/Alabama Politics said...

Don, sorry about the "URL" not working. I went and fixed it, as I had left an l off of the htm LOL. I do not know how to post a "link" that you can click onto. I can make links in that manner on my blogsite links section, because it does it for me. Ha Ha! Do you know how to do it? Please let me know. Hope you are having a lovely day.

Don said...

Deb. you have mail on the way about hyperlinks.