Sunday, August 30, 2009

CHUCK NORRIS endorses ROY MOORE for Governor of Alabama

I found this to be quite interesting, and I feel like maybe Chuck Norris' main reason for promoting Roy Moore could be the fact that they both share a love for MARTIAL ARTS. It seems that Roy Moore, before he became known as the 10 Commandments Judge, made a living as a KICK-BOXER. Uh oh...kick-boxer and governnor all in one sentence? LOL. Well, I believe this should definitely get Roy Moore's campaign "KICKED" into high gear.


http://blog.al.com/spotnews/2009/08/chuck_norris_martial_arts_star.html

5 comments:

Betsy Banks Adams said...

How funny. IF he becomes Governor, he can kick his dissenters far far away!!!! ha ha
Hugs,
Betsy

Deb Murphree/Alabama Politics said...

You liked that huh? lol...He has plenty of supporters and dissenters. I'm not a supporter of Roy Moore, but for good reasons. I think I said them in another post somewhere. I leave the door open for Roy to do the right thing, though. Who knows...maybe one day he will? The Supreme Court and courts of appeals are supposed to be the checks and balances system of the lower courts of the state. They don't care if they catch error or not. It's no skin off of their noses.

Unknown said...

Well, there is only one good thing I would like to see come out of his campaign since he is so into martial arts and that is a one on one match with Chuck Norris, and I don't want Chuck to hold back at all.

Jayhey said...

Dream on, Deb. Roy Moore doesn't want the "right" thing; he is interested in "his" thing--namely, that 5,280 pound rock he tried to install in the state Judicial Building.

Deb Murphree/Alabama Politics said...

Ha Ha...I agree with you Brandy!! Jayhey? I'm dreamin' of a white Christmas? lol..we can always hope. I tell you what. I was there at most of the 10 Commandment rallies... The atheists were kinder than the "Christians". I'm not kidding. People came to Montgomery to the rallies from ALL over the United States. It was quite weird...Some of them were "goupie" type people. (followers).