Monday, July 20, 2009

5 REPUBLICAN JUDGES "wannabe" 5 DEMOCRAT JUDGES

This is a very interesting turn here! Does this mean that the Republicans are losing their hold on the Judicial system??? I have had some personal dealings with Judge William Shashy, but the last dealings I had with him, out of the courtroom, were on a more even keel. He ran against Judge Phillip Wood in Prattville. Both lost that race, but I got to see a lighter side to Judge "William" other than the tough approach he takes in the courtroom. I am hoping that switching to Democrat will make him lighten up even more! LOL...You go,...Bill.

http://blog.al.com/spotnews/2009/07/five_republican_judges_switch.html

1 comment:

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Republican or Democrat???? It doesn't matter much... In Washington they are all NUTS... I cannot believe what is happening to our country... GADS!!!1

Hugs,
Betsy