Saturday, May 9, 2009

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY MOMS!!

I hope you all get to spend some quality time with your mother tomorrow. Mine (my mother who raised me when I was adopted at age 1), passed away in 2005. I have missed her so much ever since then. My biological mother is still alive, and I cherish the time that I get to spend with her. I am truly blessed to have had two mothers in my lifetime. TELL YOUR MOTHER you love her. If you have any differences between you, make them right. You never know when you might lose your mother. I lost mine suddenly, and without warning. She was fine in the morning, and that evening, ...she was gone. No 911 services in Perry County, Alabama, where she was staying at the time. Had she been in her home in Chilton County, she might would still be alive today. I loved my mother, and I love my biological mother. I always told my mother I loved her before she passed away. I tell my biological mother, Minnie, I love her all the time as well. Parents like to know they are loved by their children. GO SEE YOUR MOM tomorrow, if you still have her with you. Call her on the phone, if you can't travel to see her. Let her know she is special, and that she is loved. BUY HER FLOWERS...women love flowers. My mother always said to buy her flowers while she was still alive, so she could enjoy them. Well, I did that, and I STILL buy her flowers. Tomorrow, I will take her flowers to her graveside, and wish she could see them.

No comments: