Friday, March 27, 2009

UPDATES on Zimbabwe...IMPORTANT INFO TO AIDE

The following comments were posted below, but have pertinent info that I feel deem a post of their own.


Pastor Thinus Coetzee said...
Hi Jane,Please contact me on 082-961-8747 (South Africa). I can help.Pastor Thinus Coetzee

Jane said...
To all who read this....Urgent request to be distributed PLEASE:Zimbabwians stranded without food..... update as of 11h00 26 March 2009Alison and Jim Morgesson (or Margesson)Don Howard FarmLawrenceville RoadLower VumbaThe closest town to them is Mutare (+-17kms away)Their cell number: when dialling from Zim: 011 609 058When dialling from South Africa: 00263 1160 9058On the farm there are 2 horses, dogs and cats.Sue, the sister here in SA (who is destitute herself is trying to organize the evacuation of the horses.Wayne, Sue's husband is busy trying to raise funds to travel by car to Zim to rescue the cats, dogs and of course Alison and Jim.Jim state of health: he has a heart condition (special meds) and now suffers from seizures since being beaten up on the farm.Alison's health: the last information received was that she was okay.Thave no food and no money and they have no transport.If you need more info please contact me.If wanting to reach me after hours if you wouldn't mind, contact me on 071 351 2290.I am on email this email addy: laurajane_hunt@yahoo.co.uk only until Tuesday 31 March 2009. Thereafter I can be reached on my cell - number provided above:Thank you!

No comments: