Saturday, January 10, 2009

CONGRATULATIONS TO CRAIG FERGUSON ON HIS NEW MARRIAGE!

Funny man, Craig Ferguson is no longer on the bachelor's list. Congratulations, Craig and Megan!! Glad to see someone could tame that boy down! lol...WELL, not really sure he is tame yet. Watched his funny show last night, and he always puts me in stitches, with his monkey act, and his jokes. I have always loved humor, and I find myself striving to look for more humor in my life. Takes ya away from the stress and strain of what life brings to you! After all, hasn't the saying, "laughter is the best medicine", always been the truth? If ya can't laugh at yourself, then you ain't really livin'!!

Anyway, I can't wait for the next election season, and hear Craig tell people to get out there and vote. As a new American citizen, Craig is very enthusiastic about his rights to vote. I wish everyone would take that attitude and get involved in the voting process. Once again, congratulations, Craig and Megan. May you have many happy and humorous years together!



No comments: