Friday, November 21, 2008

THANK GOD FOR FRIDAYS!!!

It's been a long week, and I'm ready for the weekend! What does everyone have for plans this weekend? I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving and counting my blessings. With 4 great kids, and 4 great grandkids, what more could you be thankful for? I'm so thankful I still have my elderly father. Yep! I'm a daddy's girl, for sure. Every day I take time to smell the roses. Have you hugged your dad or mom lately? Take it from me, it's VERY IMPORTANT to spend as much time with your parents as possible. After losing my mother in 2005, suddenly, I take nothing for granted. My dad gets the benefit of me learning that lesson. I call him everyday, and I visit as often as I can. GIVE YOUR PARENTS A HUG TODAY...and THANK GOD FOR FRIDAYS!!!!

No comments: