Thursday, August 7, 2008

Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie...Oh Baby!

The newly arrived twins of Brad and Angelina, have had their pics taken by none other than PEOPLE MAGAZINE. (People paid millions). I wonder if I could get my grandbabies' pics taken too, for a nice little sum LOL. JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!!! My grandkids are not for sale. No way, Jose. Anyway, I post their pics on my blogsite here, so you can view, without paying. Ha Ha. (I have pictures of my other 2 grandkids, as well, but my son in law won't let me publish them. He said there are too many perverts out there. I GUESS THAT'S TRUE. However, the pervs know NOT to mess with my family.

Back to Brad and Angelina, and the big bucks. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ and more $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. WHAT'S ADMIRABLE is that Brad and Angelina are donating all the big bucks to CHARITY!!!! See this link: http://www.walletpop.com/specials/the-street/brad-and-angelinas-twins-can-save-the-world?icid=200100397x1207429838x1200383629

No comments: